The Tecnifibre Carboflex 130 squash racket has been used by Nour El Sherbini of Egypt on the WSA World Tour and Miguel Angel Rodriguez and Omar Mosaad on the PSA World Tour.
The shaft's flex benefits provide a more appropriate racquet suited to today's skillful touch player : powerful, fast and responsive
• Isomorph Shaft
• Composition: Graphite/Basaltex Multiaxial
• Weight: 130 g
• Balanced: To handle, 350 mm
• Head size: 500 sq.cm. / 77.5 sq.in.
• Strings: Tecnifibre SPL 305+ 17 gauge 1.2mm Squash strings
• Grip: Tecnifibre Squash Dry
• String Pattern: 14 x 18
Tested by Mohamed El Shorbagy, the detachablebumper allows a more head-light balance for a phenomenal swing speed
Basaltex is placed atstrategic positions inorder to reduce shock and to increase better feel
Brings more stiffness formore power, without sacrificing swing speed